OSHA Safety Training
10-Hour OSHA Safety Training for General Industry
Earn your OSHA 10-hour completion card with 2 days of in-depth training to increase your understanding of general workplace safety. This program is conveniently offered as live virtual training that is interactive and online over 2-days. It follows OSHA’s General Industry Outreach Course Requirements and features mandatory topics determined by OSHA, as well as elective topics related to most organizations for General Industry training. Requirements are detailed below to earn a 10-Hour OSHA Course Completion Card.
- Award-winning and OSHA-authorized training.
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) with ample Q&A time.
- DOL card issued in accordance with attendance and eligibility.
- Taught by an OSHA Outreach Training Program Authorized Trainer.
This live online program requires the use of a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer with keyboard, video camera, and microphone capabilities:
- Access will be provided through WCI's eLearning platform at $395 per registrant (includes one-year unlimited subscription with access to 5000+ programs)
- Attendees must participate and be visible to the entire class for all of the 2-day training event.
- Internet connection, broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE).
- 2-way audio – speakers and a microphone that are built-in to your device or otherwise connected
- 2-way video – web camera that is built-in or otherwise connected
- PDF viewer on device.
- Smartphones will not be permitted as a device to attend this virtual session.
Date and Time Options
Click on event to see date and time details.