Running a production or high volume service operation successfully can be challenging, but fresh insights and innovative tools can lead to dramatic improvements. Even the most accomplished leaders, in companies of all sizes, turn outside for new ways to simplify, improve, and control costs. WCI offers contract consulting, training, and coaching to companies through our quality expert Gwen Bush, CMQ/OE, CQE, CQA, and ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt. Call us at 800.621.2685.
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, TS 16949, ISO 14001 Implementation, Registration, and Maintenance
- ISO 9001, ISO 13485, TS 16949, ISO 14001 Internal Auditing
- Site Quality Management System Audits
- Medical Device Manufacturing Quality Management Systems
- Documentation Reviews and Desk Audits
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Lean Manufacturing Implementation, including training and coaching for Mistake Proofing, TPM, Visual Management, 5S, Pull Systems and Kanban, Cellular Manufacturing, Value Stream Improvement, and Quick Changeover (SMED)
- Tools for Continuous Improvement
- Six Sigma Implementation, including training and coaching for Black Belts, Green Belts, and Yellow Belts
- ASQ Quality Certification, including training and coaching for CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, CSSBB, CSSGB
- Quality Award Applications, including MBNQA
- Basic Statistics with applications in manufacturing
- Basic Problem Solving, Root Cause Analysis, and Corrective Action
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Variation in Measurement & Processes, Process Diagnosis & Control
- Automotive Core Tools, including MSA, SPC, APQP, FMEA, PPAP, Control Plans
Our current and upcoming quality training programs are listed here. Additional quality training is available.
ISO 9001 : 2015 - New Requirements - Video on Demand Register
This short session explains the new quality management system approach and proposes a strategy for transitioning to the new requirements without duplication of effort, if you are dealing with more than one type of management system standard.