SDI Regional Training
SD1 - Developing People Skills - Coming to Shelby!
Level one of Supervisory Development is being offered in Shelby for the first time.
This program is the starting point for new supervisors and managers. Six half-day sessions (modules).
- Personal Leadership: assessment of each person’s basic and preferred work styles, using the PDP ProScan tool
- Roles & Responsibilities of Leading: understanding and making the transition to supervisor, with case studies
- Situational Leadership: a model for understanding how to develop an effective leadership style
- Effective Communications: developing the ability to give clear job instruction by strengthening interpersonal skills
- Motivating for Performance: explores employee motivation by going beyond theory to establish conditions for self-motivation
- Difficult People & Conflict Resolution: examines the causes of workplace conflict and how to resolve it
Choose the location most convenient for you. Click here to see all SDI programs.