WCI produces several different kinds of surveys for our members, as described below. They provide valuable tools for measuring everything from workplace culture to specific employer practices, to help you develop a strategic culture of employee retention.
EMPLOYEE OPINION SURVEYS
One of the keys of ongoing success for companies is measuring their employee culture. WCI's Employee Opinion Survey will allow your organization’s management to gain accurate insights and meaningful measurements of your actual workplace culture. While there are many inexpensive online alternatives, they are not nearly as robust, precise, or offer the degree of analytics and expertise that the WCI system provides.
The Employee Opinion Survey is comprised of 27 carefully crafted questions about:
- The Company
- Work environment
- Support for the company
The Survey Processing:
- Measures and builds reports separately for management, technical/professional, and hourly employee groups by shift and supervisor
- Analyzes statistics, critical issues, and culture from statistical as well as narrative data supplied by employees, and prepared by a behavior/organizational science professional
- Provides professional recommendations for any area that may need remedial action to ensure good attitudes and employee engagement
- Final results are delivered by WCI advisors in an executive wrap to management
- These surveys are essential for improving employee relations, determining union vulnerability, and strengthening employee loyalty
For more information, contact Ellen Steele at 828.210.1205 or email@example.com.
EMPLOYER DATA SURVEYS
Our surveys provide employers with up-to-date and detailed information about what other employers are doing, confidentially of course, so you can provide competitive compensation, benefits, and practices that help you enhance employee satisfaction and retention. Survey participants and new members receive surveys at no charge.NC Wage & Salary Survey
The 2017 North Carolina Statewide Wage & Salary Survey has been produced as a joint venture between all three employer associations in North Carolina, providing comprehensive pay practice and salary data for employers statewide. Data is included for 503 positions from 628 employers, representing 1,471 facilities and 135,306 employees. It is broken down by geographic region, facility size, industry group, and tax status. Order FormNational Wage & Salary Survey
The 2017 National Wage & Salary Survey is published annually by the Employer Associations of America (EAA), which WCI is a member of. This survey compiles data from 22 participating employer associations across the country for 151 benchmark jobs. It relates to 210,528 employees nationwide, from 46 major metropolitan/regional areas, and includes weighted averages and medians by geographic area. Order FormNC Policies & Benefits Survey
The 2016 North Carolina Policies & Benefits Survey has been produced to provide a detailed, confidential, compilation of data from 471 employers statewide. It is extremely useful for assisting management in the evaluation of their company policies and benefit packages. Data is included for voluntary benefits, time off, pay practices, retirement plans, workplace culture, recruitment & staffing, and termination. It is broken down by company size. Order FormNC Healthcare Benefits & Cost Survey
The 2016-2017 North Carolina Healthcare Benefits & Cost Survey was produced by the employer associations of North Carolina (WCI, CAI, TEA). It is a valuable statewide tool for comparing an organization's medical, dental, and vision costs to market, as well as information needed to manage their employee health plans. Order Form
HR QUICK SURVEYS
HR Quick Surveys are available only to members and are a great way to find out what other employers are doing in specific areas.
- To view past survey results, log into this website (upper right corner) if you haven't already, then use the HR Quick Survey tab in the Member Area navigation bar
- To participate in our Quick Surveys, sign up below. Most of our surveys go out only to those who have requested to get them. Participants are notified by email when a survey is open, complete the survey online, and are notified when the results have been compiled.
- To request a Quick Survey, submit your question using the link on the HR Quick Survey tab. We will develop the survey and schedule it.