WCI produces several kinds of surveys for employers that are valuable tools for measuring workplace culture, statewide trends, and specific practices, to help you develop a strategic culture of employee retention.
Employee Opinion Surveys
WCI's Employee Opinion Survey provides management with in-depth analytics, accurate insights, and meaningful measurements of actual workplace culture, complete with WCI expert data interpretation and recommendations.
Our Employee Opinion Survey:
- Asks 27 carefully crafted questions about the company, supervision, work environment, communications, motivation, and support for the company
- Measures and builds separate reports for management, technical/professional, and hourly employee groups by shift and supervisor
- Analyzes statistics, critical issues, and culture from statistical and narrative data, supplied by employees and analyzed by experts
- Provides professional recommendations for any area that may need remedial action to ensure good attitudes and employee engagement
- Presents final results to company management in an executive wrap
- Improves employee relations, determines union vulnerability, and strengthens employee loyalty
For more information, contact Ellen Steele at 828.210.1205 or [email protected]
Employer Data Surveys
Our surveys provide employers with up-to-date and detailed information about what other employers are doing statewide, enabling you to provide competitive compensation, benefits, and practices that enhance employee satisfaction and retention. Survey participants and new members receive surveys at no charge.
NC Wage & Salary Survey
The North Carolina Statewide Wage & Salary Survey provides comprehensive pay practice and salary data from hundreds of employers statewide. Data is included for over 500 positions, representing over 1000 facilities and 140,000 employees. It is updated annually and broken down by geographic region, facility size, industry group, and tax status. Order Form
National Wage & Salary Survey
The National Wage & Salary Survey is published annually by the Employer Associations of America (EAA). This survey compiles data from 22 participating employer associations across the country for 151 benchmark jobs. It relates to 210,528 employees nationwide, from 46 major metropolitan/regional areas, and includes weighted averages and medians by geographic area. Order Form
NC Policies & Benefits Survey
The North Carolina Policies & Benefits Survey provides a detailed, confidential, compilation of data from hundreds of employers statewide, with answers to almost 300 questions. It is extremely useful for assisting management in the evaluation of their company policies and benefit packages. Data is included for voluntary benefits, time off, pay practices, retirement plans, workplace culture, recruitment & staffing, and termination. It is broken down by company size and updated bi-annually. Order Form
NC Healthcare Benefits & Cost Survey
The North Carolina Healthcare Benefits & Cost Survey is a valuable statewide tool for comparing an organization's medical, dental, and vision costs to market, as well as information needed to manage their employee health plans. The data was obtained from hundreds of employers statewide, is broken down by employer size and industry, and is updated bi-annually. Order Form
HR Quick Surveys
HR Quick Surveys are available only to members and are a great way to find out what other employers are doing in specific areas.
- To view past survey results, go to the HR Quick Survey web page (log-in required)
- To participate in our Quick Surveys, sign up below. Almost all of our surveys go out only to those who have requested them. Participants are notified by email when a survey is open, complete the survey online, and are notified when the results have been compiled.
- To request a Quick Survey, submit your question using the form on the Quick Survey Request web page (log-in required). We will develop the survey and schedule it.