Exclusive Healthcare Savings
WCI Employer’s Choice, Inc., is WCI's licensed insurance agency, providing innovative and cost-saving alternatives for funding health benefits. We offer two (2) customized programs for employers of all sizes to lower your health spend and attract and retain good workers. These programs are the answer to runaway health insurance premiums. With our employer-focused, forward-thinking approach, WCI is uniquely able to provide members unparalleled return on investment.
The WCI Captive Program
- Available to employers with more than 50 employees
- Innovative approach to funding healthcare benefits since 2009
- Minimal administration and preset costs like full-insurance
- Cost containment and transparency like self-insurance
- Defined exposure with plan-design flexibility
- Annual savings of 15% - 40% are not uncommon
For a pre-qualification discussion and quote, contact Fredrick Reese at 800-621-2685.
The table above illustrates our Captive Program's layered approach to controlling health costs.
Limited Benefit Plans
Employers with less than 50 employees that are unable to provide rich healthcare plans need lower cost options to attract and retain employees. WCI provides access to limited benefit plans for your group through Kemper Reserve National. These individual policies are not guaranteed issue and exclude maternity, substance abuse, and mental health. Highlights for employees include:
- Lower premiums than traditional health plans
- Choose your own doctors and specialists
- Customized to meet your budget and needs
- No coordination of benefits (pays defined benefit)
- No minimum participation level needed
- Apply anytime without open enrollment
- Take it with you if you leave your employer
- Coverage travels with you, in or out of the US
- Guaranteed renewable with stable rates
Employers: for more information, watch our short employer video introduction to this program.
Employees: for more information, watch our short video and request a quote.
We also offer competitive insurance plans for dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, workers compensation, and indemnity plans to our insurance clients along with our medical plans or as stand-alone programs.