Public Classroom Protocol
While some of our programs have been converted to a virtual format, others are being offered in-person at the request of our members. All in-person classes in public settings will follow our protocol to ensure the safety of those attending, including:
- attendance limited to 10, with the necessary social distancing of half-occupancy
- face coverings, when not able to maintain six feet of personal separation
- venue standards, choosing locations with established sanitation practices
- additional sanitizing of tables, chairs, door knobs, and other commonly touched surfaces
- temperature checks, prior to admittance to the classroom
- hand sanitizing, upon entry into the classroom
When we visit a member site for meetings or training, it is with the expectation that state-mandated precautions are in place, for everyone's safety.
HR4 Training Events
HR4 Online - OSHA & Workers Comp Best Practices
Post Election 2020 - Online Seminar
Public classes for all four (4) levels are available as listed below, in both Asheville and Hickory. Priced per participant and discounted for members. More information on program content The next public round, shown below, is subject to changes in schedule and/or format. All registrants will be notified of any changes.